1 person hacking everyday

GxBit_

Staff member
Would like to help you, But my role / server rank does not allow me to ban users, the only thing I can do is put this report in the hands of a staff immediately.
In addition to that a server (probably this one) does not have the total database of Dark Night Gaming (I do not have the privilege of moderator).

Thanks for your report.

Hello,
Thank you for your very descriptive and meaningful report of a player on our amazing & hilarious trading servers.
I do not ban this person because he is my long time friend, he has my special permission to spam my server chat and cheat in my servers. so I am denying this report and giving you a week ban for reporting my friend. ( You do not have permission to report my friends )

Thanks for your Report.

Case Dismissed.

Hello,
Thank you for your very descriptive and meaningful report of a player on our amazing & hilarious trading servers.
I do not ban this person because he is my long time friend, he has my special permission to spam my server chat and cheat in my servers. so I am denying this report and giving you a week ban for reporting my friend. ( You do not have permission to report my friends )

Thanks for your Report.

Case Dismissed.
I reported you fake admin. RIP. and you can't ban me lol