Zenon

• How old are you?
    I am currently 15 years of age
  • What is your Steam ID?
  • Where are you from?
    I am from Phoenix, Arizona
  • What is your timezone?
    (MST)
  • How long have you played on our servers?
    I have played on your servers for a good while really, since the old days of Dark Gaming all the way up to Heart.TF and now currently these servers.
  • Which of our other admins do you consider yourself to be close to?
    I haven't really met any other admins due to the lack of staff (which is mainly why I chose to make this application)
  • Do you have any experience with being an admin?
    Aside, I have been Administrator/Co-Owner/Moderator for many servers not. Most of these serves related to Garry's Mod across the years, if you take interest in which ones I shall be happy to tell you (most of them are gone / dead though) I also used to run my own small Garry's Mod community called UpgamingC7, provided with forums and a discord server, so I'd say I know what is necessary to administrate and run an online community. And although Garry's Mod administration is not quite the same as Team Fortress 2 administration I think it would be in line to say that the fundamentals are shared across the games.
  • Do you have any experience with SourceMod?
    On top of that I am familiar with the majority of SourceMod commands and am also familiar with the rules.
  • At what times during the day are you available?
    I am on everyday just about, I am on summer break which clears up alot of time for TF2.
  • Why did you decide to make an application?
    I believe I am an understanding individual and I work well in a team. On top of this I am frequently described by my friends as someone who is very independent and can solve problems presented to him rarely needing the help of others. I have also gotten to know and gotten friendly with many players on the server and know the playerbase very well here. Plus, there is a lack of staff members and alot of rules go broken without anyone to provide support / assistance. I believe I could fix most of these problems and restore order.
  • Why should we choose you?
    All in all I think I should be admin due to my vast experience in gaming communities over the years and my ability to administrate and deal with rulebreakers.

Last edited:

GxBit_

Staff member
Pro:
- Have experience with SourceMod plugins & command's.
- From heart.tf
- Have experiences with administrating server's.

Cons:
Not real GMT/SMT: Should go like this: GMT: -1:00
You didn't Joined Dark Night Gaming Official Group
SteamID is incorrect, Your steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:189281212
Steam Level
Cannot preview tf2 hours

Inactive

7/10
You are experimented on administration, but you have a little things to fix.